Title: Plant Metallurgist and Brazing Supervisor
We are a vacuum heat treating company located in North Central Indiana specializing in processing of medical and aerospace products and materials.
- Brazing and heat treating process development and troubleshooting
- Metallurgical lab management
- Degree in metallurgy or materials science
- Knowledge of vacuum heat treating and brazing of stainless steels, titanium alloys, and heat resisting alloys
- Knowledge of metallographic lab techniques
- Knowledge in NADCAP and/or AS9100 a plus
- Ability to work with U.S. government controlled documents
Competitive compensation based on skills and experience. This full-time position offers medical, dental, vision, and life insurance along with company matched IRA.
Please send cover letter explaining why you would be a good candidate for Applied Thermal's position.
Job Type: Full-time
- metallurgist: 1 year